As a society, we have ways of protecting ourselves physically. We wear jackets or shoes to shield us from certain weather. At times we may be proactive, and take an Airborne to protect us from catching a cold or wear a helmet when riding a bike. Every day we put on our seat belts to safeguard us while driving a car.
Just as we take the extra precaution to protect ourselves physically, we also need to protect ourselves spiritually.
What Are We Protecting?
As light beings, we are constantly exuding vibrations all day. We all have an aura, an electromagnetic energy field, which surrounds our bodies to protect our internal energetic system and soul. An extra protective angelic bubble is perfect for preserving your aura.
Our auras come in contact with negative energy and lower vibrations all day. It can get kind of crazy out there. By being exposed to all kinds of bad vibes from people, environments or situations weakens our aura and makes it more susceptible to imprinting on us.
It is no surprise that depressing news and politics, social media chatter, stressful workspaces or being surrounded by toxic relationships can attribute to draining our energy and damaging our aura.
On top of all that, prolonging the exposure to these lower vibrations can even manifest itself into the physical. The damage could lead to feeling “off” or exhausted, moody, sickness or even more detrimental illnesses, pain or body deficiency. No thank you.
What is a Protective Angelic Bubble?
An angelic bubble calls upon four powerful archangels to assist in strengthening the bubble for extra protection. They were chosen by Source to represent the four corners of direction (West, North, East and South) and elements (water, earth, air and fire). The main four archangels we recommend are Archangel Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael and Michael. In addition to their roles, each carries a specific strength and purpose that provides beautiful energy surrounding your bubble.
- Archangel Michael– is the leader of all angels. He is God’s right-hand man whose name means, ‘Who is like God.’ He is depicted carrying a sword or spear since he is the protector to keep us safe. He has exceptional strength and courage.
- Archangel Raphael – is the archangel designated for physical and emotional healing. His name means ‘God heals’. He carries a staff and represents the medical profession. He is powerful in healing injuries, sickness and reducing addictions and cravings.
- Archangel Gabriel– is the messenger angel of God. Her name means ‘God is my strength’. She is often portrayed holding a trumpet since she is the patron of communications. She helps people to convey their messages, to find motivation and confidence, and to market their skills.
- Archangel Uriel– is the angel of wisdom. He is often depicted holding a scroll. His name means ‘God is my Light’. He shines the light of God’s truth to help people make smart decisions, acquire knowledge or resolve problems.
What To Say?
Before you ask for your bubble, find a quiet place in your room, work, or car. Take some deep breaths and calm your mind. Try to release any negative thoughts or chatter. Then say something along these lines,
“Dear Archangel Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael, and Michael, please be in the four corners of my space (or room). Please put me in a protective bubble filled with God’s love and light. Please protect me from anyone, anything or any entity that is trying to bring me harm or bring my vibration down. And so it is. “
Usually, people visualize a beautiful golden or white light coming down from the divine into their bubble. If you have trouble visualizing, perhaps focus on the feeling of warmth going around your body. You can also use your pure intention to place the bubble around you which is just as impactful.
Sometimes, you may feel or see different colors come through which God and the angels may think you need more of for the moment. Stay open and accepting. You can have multiple colors come through. Likewise, you may request specific light colors that you feel you will need for a specific situation.
Other colors include:
- Pinks – protects from negativity in all forms
- Blues – will soothe and calm your energy, help collect your thoughts
- Greens – are healing and cleansing lights
- Purples – align with divine and spiritual guidance
- Gold – carries a high vibration from the spiritual realm
Each color band can range from light to dark. By staying open-minded, the angels will provide the intensity you need. For example, you may receive lavender or dark purple.
When To Use
Best time to create your bubble is first thing in the morning before you start your day. You can always fortify your shield and give it an extra boost throughout the day by saying the mantra again -multiple times if need be.
Other suggested times to say it include:
- Before you enter into your office or meeting
- Going into crowded areas such as malls, concerts, city events, etc.
- At parties or gatherings
- When you watch certain movies or TV shows
- Hanging out with a draining or emotional friend
Also, you can put protective bubbles around your home, car, airplane, and even include the people that you are with such as your spouse, kids, family, dear friends, etc.
Putting a protective angelic bubble around you should become part of your daily routine. Just like you choose an outfit for the day to wear, you should make sure you put on your soul armor. It will make a huge difference in how you feel throughout the day. And it’s comforting to know the archangels got your back.
Note: If you feel you had a bad day and your bubble took a good beating, click here to learn how to bring your vibrations back up.
Hello how are you. I used to be able to see my bubble with my bare eyes now I can’t see it anymore how am I able to see it again
Thank you so much. I know when Adam helped me with my bubble last week it made me stronger and able to do my best. I am so glad to be in this circle of friends and will share with other like minds.