Have you ever heard of auras?
These are subtle energy fields that are said to surround living beings, including humans. Some people believe that auras can provide insight into a person’s emotional and physical state and can even be used for healing purposes.
While not everyone is able to see auras, it is a skill that can be developed with practice. In this article, we’ll explore seven steps you can follow to start seeing auras for yourself.
Whether you’re a skeptic or a believer, learning how to see auras can be a fascinating and rewarding experience.
So, let’s dive in and see what it takes to unlock this hidden ability.
- Find a quiet and calm environment: To be able to see the aura, it’s important to be in a peaceful and relaxed environment where you won’t be disturbed.
- Focus your vision: Best to stand in a room with a white or cream background. Dim the light. Soften your gaze and look at the person or object you want to see the aura around. Don’t focus too hard or strain your eyes. Just allow your gaze to rest on the object without staring.
- Look for the outline of the object: Once you’re focused, start by looking for the outline of the object you’re observing. This might be a person or an object.
- Observe any distortions: As you continue to look, you may start to see distortions around the object or person. This could be a shimmering or pulsing effect, or it may appear as though the object is surrounded by a haze.
- Pay attention to colors: After you’ve observed any distortions, you may start to see colors around the object or person. These colors can vary depending on the person’s emotional or physical state.
- Practice regularly: Seeing auras can take some practice, so it’s important to keep trying regularly. The more you practice, the easier it will become to see auras.
- Trust your intuition: Lastly, it’s important to trust your intuition. If you feel like you’re seeing something, even if you’re not sure what it is, trust that feeling and continue to observe. Over time, you may develop a better understanding of what you’re seeing.
With practice, you will start to see colors. Here’s a brief overview of some common aura colors and their associated meanings:
Red: Energy, passion, courage, anger
Orange: Creativity, vitality, pleasure, emotional balance
Yellow: Intellect, optimism, curiosity, mental activity
Green: Healing, balance, growth, connection to nature
Blue: Calmness, clarity, communication, spirituality
Purple: Intuition, spirituality, higher consciousness, psychic ability
White: Purity, clarity, spiritual enlightenment, protection
Black: Negativity, illness, blocked energy, protection
It’s worth noting that the meanings of aura colors can vary depending on the person and their specific circumstances, so it’s important to trust your intuition and use your own interpretation when observing auras. Additionally, some people may see different or additional colors in the aura, which can also carry their own unique meanings.
There are many potential benefits to seeing one’s aura, including:
- Greater self-awareness: By becoming more in tune with the energy field around you, you may gain a deeper understanding of yourself and your emotions.
- Improved relationships: When you can see other people’s auras, you may be better able to understand and empathize with them, leading to more positive and fulfilling relationships.
- Heightened intuition: Developing your ability to see auras may also help you tap into your intuition and inner wisdom.
- Spiritual growth: Seeing auras can be a part of a larger spiritual practice, helping you connect with the divine and develop a deeper sense of purpose.
- Healing: Auras can give insight into physical and emotional imbalances, allowing you to address them and promote greater healing and wellness.
Overall, seeing one’s aura can be a powerful tool for personal growth, healing, and spiritual development. While it may take time and practice to develop this ability, the potential benefits make it a worthwhile pursuit for many people.
Summary: We explored the fascinating world of auras and how you can start seeing them for yourself. We provided seven simple steps to get you started, including finding a quiet environment, softening your gaze, looking for the outline of the object, and observing any distortions and colors.
With regular practice and a willingness to trust your intuition, you may be able to unlock your ability to see auras and gain insight into the emotional and physical states of those around you.