The Angelic Grounding Technique You’ve Been Missing...
As we all lead stressful lives, finding balance is even more important to us now. With so much going on in our daily lives, at work, at home, in our relationships, we may start to feel frazzled. We may even feel the world is caving in on us.
In this post, I’ll explain what you can do to center yourself in an easy way. This simple yet powerful technique will also help those who are beginning their journey with meditation.
It will help you to establish a crystal-clear connection and get you ready for your daily meditations. If you need a quick refresher, check out my blog here, which will highlight 5 Ways to Center Yourself and provide scientific proof why meditation works.
What is Grounding and Why Does it Matter?
Like a tree which is deeply and firmly rooted to Earth, we, too, need to have a foundation in which we can anchor ourselves to Mother Earth, mentally, physically and spiritually. If you aren't grounded, you're like a leaf in the wind, light and easily sway-able.
Grounding allows you to bring awareness back into your center, and allows you to be mindful. In your daily life situations pop up that might throw you off balance. However, being grounded you can weather the storm much easier and align yourself to your core, which will make you much more peaceful and balanced. You even might start viewing your situation in a different perspective and might be able to solve problems faster for the greater good of all involved.
Grounding is also a very basic core practice and usually the first step in many systems of spiritual practices or personal development so you may connect yourself energetically to the core of the Earth. In yoga, as an example, there are core techniques to ground yourself before you start.
- Feeling more relaxed and less anxious
- More awareness and feeling centered
- Has healing abilities
- Brings strength
- Allows for balance and stability for our body, mind and soul
- Feeling of being less tense and stressed
- Energy release
- Assists in creating a bridge between soul and matter
How to Tell if You are not Grounded
Below is a list of some of the more common symptoms of being ungrounded.
However, some of these symptoms may be linked to other physical conditions or illnesses, when in doubt please check with your health care provider.
Usually you will experience 1- 3 of these symptoms when you are not grounded.
Signs you are not correctly grounded:
- You feel “off”
- Out of the blue emotional
- Falling asleep while meditating
- Feeling dizzy
- Motion sickness
There are many ways to ground, and there really is no wrong or right. As with anything, you choose whatever resonates with you.
Super Quick Ways to Ground Yourself:
If you are in need to do a quick “reconnection” to Earth, then do any of the below.
- Earthing (walking barefoot on grass)
- Ancient Chinese practices such as Tai Chi, Qi Gong and Yoga
- Walking in nature or Gardening
- Breathing techniques
However, for the purpose of this blog, I’m going to go ahead and show you my angelic visualization grounding technique which I have been teaching everyone around me. This technique was divinely given to me, and it has helped me as well as others to be more connected before we start to meditate or when we need to be mindful and purposeful.
The Angelic Grounding Method:
- Find a comfortable position either sitting or standing. Again, no wrong or right here, just whatever feels right for you to do.
- Take a long deep breath, and then slowly breathe out. Do this a few times.
- Now, envision a beautiful protective bubble of God’s Love and light surrounding you.
- Begin at your heart chakra (this is your spark of life point), visualize a bright light from your heart chakra going DOWN through your body and anchoring to the core of Mother Earth.
- Take in Mother Earth's energies and bring it from the core of Mother Earth back UP through your body and radiating throughout your body and all your cells.
- Again, from your heart chakra you will be sending white light going UP through your body, through the sky and out into space, aligning with the Highest Source, Universe/God
- Anchor yourself there with the Highest Source and begin to descend coming back through your body and radiating throughout your body and all your cells.
- Take a huge deep breath this time raising your arms up to the sky.
- Stretch up and keep your heels strongly planted to the ground.
- Try to visualize the energy flow between Mother Earth and the Divine Cosmic Highest Source as it should be a vertical infinity sign, flowing continuous light connecting you with the Highest Source to Mother Earth.
- You are now standing strong as a pillar of light between heaven and earth and are ready to meditate as well connect with your higher self and more!
To help you better understand this method, you can download my VISUAL GUIDE for GROUNDING, it's FREE!
Get Instant Access
Step-by-Step Quick Grounding Guide
This Grounding Guide For Better Connection to the Divine is yours for FREE!
Grounding can be extremely beneficial for you especially if you do not feel connected to life. Earth is going through an Ascension and it's even more important to ground oneself. There is not just one way to ground oneself. Choose whatever resonates with you!
That being said, you may add this little method to your spiritual tool box, if you like! My angelic family gave me this simple, yet effective technique while I was channeling them a few years ago and is to be shared with all of you. In hopes that this method may bring you the awareness that we are all connected and we are all ONE 🙂
With love and light,